Apply nowBE OUR RETAIL GROCERY EXPERTS IN WHITEHORSE, YT CALLING ALL SAVVY GROCERY SHOPPERS – PUT YOUR PRODUCT AWARENESS TO THE TEST! COLLEGE STUDENTS, STAY AT HOME MOMS & DADS, RETIREES & THOSE NEEDING SOME EXTRA PART-TIME WORK!
Looking to earn extra $$ or get back into the workforce in a flexible environment that fits around your availability? If so, keep reading, it gets exciting! Become a Retail Collection Rep for Merchandising Consultants Associates! What we need from you:
What you get from us:
- Available Thursday to Sunday
- Willing to learn
- Your time and commitment
- Grocery shopping experience & good product awareness
- Become our shopping experts – Visit the store, look up all the products listed on your company-provided tablet, enter the price and size/weight of that item.
- Simple and Easy! Sounds like a fun job, right? And don’t you worry, we will train you!
COME GROW WITH US
- Flexibility - YOU decide your hours & make your own schedule between Thursday and Sunday
- Negotiable wage
- The tools to do the job
- All training required
- Managers who are friendly, approachable and available to support you
! For more details or to set up an interview, please email Nanette Mulder – email@example.com
Please provide a resume if possible, or just send your contact information and we will reach out to you. A bit about MCA… MCA is a leading Canadian Sales and Marketing company providing clients with outstanding results at retail across Canada. We help build and maintain brands by providing Sales and Merchandising Coverage and Augmentation, Competitive Price Audits, Events Marketing and Retail Store Intelligence. Please also follow this link for our company video
(MCA): https://video214.com/play/LNuQ4LhxkzDrl6QZpZ8fwA/s/dark “MCA – Exceptional Results through Executional Excellence at Retail” MCA is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing accommodations for applicants upon request at any stage of the recruitment process in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code. At MCA we appreciate all responses, however, only those qualified will be selected for an interview at this time.